Mosulf 200mg Tablet
10 tablets in 1 strip
Medicine Overview of Mosulf Tablet
Uses of Mosulf Tablet
Mosulf 200mg Tablet is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Mosulf Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Constipation, Weight gain, Decreased blood pressure, Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, Increased prolactin level in blood.
How to use Mosulf Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Mosulf 200mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Mosulf Tablet works
Mosulf 200mg tablet work by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts.
In Depth Information on Mosulf Tablet
Expert advice for Mosulf Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Special precautions for Mosulf 200mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Mosulf 200mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Mosulf 200mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation+more
. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
You may feel less alert, drowsy or sleepy while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability....
You may feel less alert, drowsy or sleepy while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Mosulf 200mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Flugee 150mg Tablet, Tramazac HP 50mg Injection, Benadryl Dr Dry Cough Active Relief Syrup
Frequently asked questions for Mosulf 200mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Amisulpride
Mosulf is not addictive. However do follow your doctor’s instructions about dosage and duration of this treatment. It is not a controlled drug
Yes. Mosulf is an atypical antipsychotic
Mosulf is known to cause weight gain. Consult your doctor if you observe weight gain after taking Mosulf
It may take several weeks for a patient to get benefited from Mosulf treatment. Consult your doctor if you observe no improvement in your symptoms after six to eight weeks of treatment.
Substitutes for Mosulf Tablet
Cizorest 200mg Tablet
Amisant 200mg Tablet
Psytas 200mg Tablet
Tas Med India Pvt Ltd
Sulpidon 200mg Tablet
Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd
Skizotus 200mg Tablet
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd