Medicine Overview of Minikare Tablet
Uses of Minikare Tablet
Minikare Tablet is used in contraception.
Side effects of Minikare Tablet
Edema, Abdominal bloating, Anxiety, Irritability, Depression, Muscle pain.
How to use Minikare Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Minikare Tablet at a fixed time.
How Minikare Tablet works
Minikare tablet is a progestin (female hormones). It works to prevent pregnancy by preventing the release of an egg from the ovary or preventing fertilization of the egg by sperm (male reproductive cells). It also may work by changing the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent the development of a pregnancy.
In Depth Information on Minikare Tablet
Expert advice for Minikare Tablet
- Avoid exposure of the skin to sunlight, as you may be at risk to develop or aggravate chloasma (dark skin discolouration seen in pregnant women).
- You will be regularly monitored for lipid profile during lynestrenol therapy.
- You may be at risk for developing acne and unwanted body hair (hirsutisum) while taking lynestrenol.
- Inform your doctor if you have any circulatory disorders or history of depression as there may be increased risk of specific cardiovascular disorders with the medication.
- Do not take if allergic to lynestrenol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take in undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- Do not take if having active venous thromboembolic disorders or severe arterial disease.Patients with blood clotting disorder, severe liver diseases.
- Do not take if having progestogen-dependent tumours and porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects the skin and other organs.
Special precautions for Minikare Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Minikare Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Minikare Tablet du+more
ring lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Minikare Tablet alters the ability t+more
o drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Minikar+more
e Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Minikare
No substitutes found for this medicine