food interaction for MIMCIPAR
alcohol interaction for MIMCIPAR
pregnancy interaction for MIMCIPAR
lactation interaction for MIMCIPAR
medicine interaction for MIMCIPAR
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MIMCIPAR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MIMCIPAR
- PTH 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 59.90/tabletRs. 599save 12% more per tablet
- CERACAL 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 59.90/tabletRs. 599save 12% more per tablet
- CAPICET 30 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.98/tabletRs. 629.35save 69% more per tablet
- SETZ 30MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 58/tabletRs. 579.97save 14% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MIMCIPAR
- Inform your doctor before taking cinacalcet if you have heart or liver problems, seizures (fits), history of life threatening hypocalcemia (low blood calcium levels) or if you have started or stopped smoking.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are taking medicines used to treat skin or bacterial infections, fungal infections, HIV infection, heart problems, depression or high blood pressure.
- Take this medicine with food or meals as may lead to better absorption of the drug.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this drug as it may lead to dizziness.
Frequently asked questions FOR MIMCIPAR
Q. What is cinacalcet used for?
Cinacalcet is used to treat increased blood calcium levels cause due to a condition called as hyperparathyroidism
Q. How does cinacalcet work?
Cinacalcet works by decreasing the level of parathyroid hormone which further prevents the increased level of calcium in the blood.