food interaction for MILNACE
alcohol interaction for MILNACE
pregnancy interaction for MILNACE
lactation interaction for MILNACE
medicine interaction for MILNACE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MILNACE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MILNACE 25 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking MILNACE 25 MG CAPSULE
- 50%Once A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MILNACE
- MILZA 25 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.85/capsuleRs. 48.50save 15% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR MILNACE
- Take Milnacipran only as directed by your doctor. Do not take it more often or for a longer period of time.
- You may have to take Milnacipran at least for 4 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Do not discontinue the use of Milnacipran, unless the doctor has advised you. This may increase the chances of side effects.
- Milnacipran should be taken with food to minimize the chances of an upset stomach.
- Avoid driving after taking
as it may cause drowsiness, blurred vision, dizziness and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Milnacipran, it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Milnacipran may cause a higher risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviour changes.
- Milnacipran causes sleepiness, so it's good for people who have trouble sleeping (insomnia).
Frequently asked questions FOR MILNACE
Q. Is Milnacipran addictive?
Milnacipran does not cause addiction
Q. Is Milnacipran narcotic?
Milnacipran is not a narcotic
Q. Is Milnacipran a generic or a controlled substance?
Milnacipran is a generic and not a controlled substance
Q. Does Milnacipran cause weight loss?
Milnacipran may cause this side effect. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual problems during your treatment.