food interaction for MESTILON
alcohol interaction for MESTILON
pregnancy interaction for MESTILON
lactation interaction for MESTILON
SALT INFORMATION FOR MESTILON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MESTILON
- PROVIRONUM 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 27.10/tabletRs. 271pay 66% more per tablet
- RESTORE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 19.25/tabletRs. 192.48pay 18% more per tablet
- VIROPACE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 24.38/tabletRs. 243.75pay 49% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MESTILON
- Do not take the medicine, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mesterolone, if you have prostate cancer or prone to have prostate cancer; or If you have a liver tumor.
- Do visit your doctor immediately, if you experience abdominal pain that does not go away as mesterolone may cause certain benign tumors.
- Do not take mesterolone for body building, exercising or increasing muscle mass.
Frequently asked questions FOR MESTILON
Q. Is mesterolone legal?
Mesterolone is legally approved only for the treatment of male infertility and androgen deficiency
Q. What is mesterolone used for?
Mesterolone is used for the treatment of male infertility and androgen deficiency
Q. Is mesterolone the same as Proviron?
Yes. Proviron is the brand name of mesterolone
Q. Does mesterolone build muscle?
Mesterolone increases the level of androgens or male hormones in the body. It can build muscle but not used for that purpose.