Mesterolone is used in the treatment of male hypogonadism
How it works
Mesterolone is similar to the natural male hormone testosterone.
Common side effects
Acne, Hot flashes, Injection site pain, Weight gain, Prostate enlargement, Increased red blood cells
- ₹297German Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹192Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹243Consern Pharma P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹163Sanzyme Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take the medicine, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Avoid using mesterolone, if you have prostate cancer or prone to have prostate cancer; or If you have a liver tumor.
- Do visit your doctor immediately, if you experience abdominal pain that does not go away as mesterolone may cause certain benign tumors.
- Do not take mesterolone for body building, exercising or increasing muscle mass.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is mesterolone legal?
Mesterolone is legally approved only for the treatment of male infertility and androgen deficiency
Q. What is mesterolone used for?
Mesterolone is used for the treatment of male infertility and androgen deficiency
Q. Is mesterolone the same as Proviron?
Yes. Proviron is the brand name of mesterolone
Q. Does mesterolone build muscle?
Mesterolone increases the level of androgens or male hormones in the body. It can build muscle but not used for that purpose.