food interaction for MEGAVOG
alcohol interaction for MEGAVOG
pregnancy interaction for MEGAVOG
lactation interaction for MEGAVOG
medicine interaction for MEGAVOG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MEGAVOG
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MEGAVOG 0.2 MG TABLET
Patients taking MEGAVOG 0.2 MG TABLET
- 38%Thrice A Day
- 31%Twice A Day
- 31%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MEGAVOG
- VOLIBO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 270% more per tablet
- PPG 0.2 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 123pay 89% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.05/tabletRs. 70.53pay 226% more per tablet
- VOGLITOR MD 0.2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.90/tabletRs. 79pay 265% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.05/tabletRs. 80.50pay 272% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MEGAVOG
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Voglibose is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Voglibose does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR MEGAVOG
Q. Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q. Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q. Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.