food interaction for LEVOSIMED injection
alcohol interaction for LEVOSIMED injection
pregnancy interaction for LEVOSIMED injection
lactation interaction for LEVOSIMED injection
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Levosimed 12.5mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Levosimed 12.5mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEVOSIMED 12.5mg injection
Levosimed injection uses
Levosimed 12.5mg injection is used in heart failure
How levosimed injection works
Levosimed 12.5mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force, which increases the blood circulation throughout the body.
Common side effects of levosimed injection
Decrease in blood pressure, Headache, Nausea, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Hypokalemic (decreased potassium level in blood) alkalosis, Increased heart rate, Constipation, Irregular heart rate
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEVOSIMED injection
- SIMENDA 12.5MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 93.80/ML of injectionRs. 469save 70% more per ML of injection
- VIMENDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 270.23/injectionRs. 270.23save 15% more per injection
- LEMEN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 453.48/injectionRs. 453.48pay 43% more per injection
- LIMANDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 399/ML of injectionRs. 399pay 26% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR LEVOSIMED injection
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.