food interaction for LEMEN
alcohol interaction for LEMEN
pregnancy interaction for LEMEN
lactation interaction for LEMEN
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Lemen 12.5mg injection at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Lemen 12.5mg injection is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LEMEN
Lemen 12.5mg injection is used in heart failure
How it works
Lemen 12.5mg injection makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force, which increases the blood circulation throughout the body.
Common side effects
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Decrease in blood pressure, Headache, Hypokalemic (decreased potassium level in blood) alkalosis, Nausea, Increased heart rate, Constipation, Irregular heart rate
SUBSTITUTES FOR LEMEN
- SIMENDA 12.5MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 93.80/ML of injectionRs. 469save 79% more per ML of injection
- VIMENDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 270.23/injectionRs. 270.23save 40% more per injection
- LIMANDAN 12.5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 399/ML of injectionRs. 399save 12% more per ML of injection
- LEVOSIMED 12.5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 316.54/ML of injectionRs. 316.54save 30% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR LEMEN
- You may be treated for low serum potassium levels before the treatment with levosimendan and your potassium levels will be monitored during treatment.
- You will be constantly monitored for changes in ECG, blood pressure and heart rate, urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment or until you become stable.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.