food interaction for KEDOL
alcohol interaction for KEDOL
pregnancy interaction for KEDOL
lactation interaction for KEDOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for KEDOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for KEDOL
- VIVIAN 1.16% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.36/GM of gelRs. 70.90pay 8% more per GM of gel
- BEAP 1.16% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Biological E LtdRs. 2.30/GM of gelRs. 69pay 5% more per GM of gel
- DOLOCIDE PLUS 1.16% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Kee PharmaRs. 2.20/GM of gelRs. 66pay 1% more per GM of gel
- DICLOWIN ACTIVE 1.16% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Wings Biotech LtdRs. 1.12/GM of gelRs. 33.75save 48% more per GM of gel
- VITORIA 1.16% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 1.90/GM of gelRs. 56.87save 13% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Sri Ram GargMBBS
- Dr. Sumeet AgrawalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Indrajit AgrawalMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for KEDOL
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions for KEDOL
Q.Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.