Medicine Overview of Ixempra Injection
Uses of Ixempra Injection
Side effects of Ixempra Injection
Nausea, Vomiting, Fatigue, Fever, Muscle pain, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Mucosal inflammation, Decreased white blood cell count, Anemia, Joint pain, Hair loss, Reduced blood platelets, Peripheral sensory neuropathy, Nail disorder, Constipation, Loss of appetite, Diarrhoea, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils).
How to use Ixempra Injection
How Ixempra Injection works
In Depth Information on Ixempra Injection
Expert advice for Ixempra Injection
- Seek medical advice if you notice symptoms of neuropathy, such as burning sensation, hyperesthesia, hypoesthesia, paresthesia, discomfort, or neuropathic pain.
- Avoid contact with people with colds or other infections as ixabepilone treatment may lower your immunity.
- Do not consume alcohol during ixabepilone treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to ixabepilone or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Patients may experience dizziness, drowsiness , and they should avoid driving or operating machinery.