food interaction for IPAMIDE
alcohol interaction for IPAMIDE
pregnancy interaction for IPAMIDE
lactation interaction for IPAMIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for IPAMIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for IPAMIDE
- HOLOXAN 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 1131/injectionRs. 1131pay 65% more per injection
- SOLOXAN WITH MESNA 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Vhb Life Sciences IncRs. 678.98/injectionRs. 678.98save 1% more per injection
- IFOPAR 2GM INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Parenteral Drugs India LtdRs. 825/injectionRs. 825pay 20% more per injection
Expert advice for IPAMIDE
- Women should use birth control method to prevent pregnancy while receiving ifosfamide and for 6 months after treatment and men should not father a child during therapy with ifosfamide.
- You should be regularly undergo kidney function test, urine tests, complete blood cell counts, and other blood tests to monitor progress or to check for side effects while using ifosfamide.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as ifosfamide may make you feel sleepy or dizzy.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking ifosfamide as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for IPAMIDE
Q.Does ifosfamide cause hair loss or a vesicant?
Yes, ifosfamide may cause hair loss and it may act as vesicant
Q.What is ifosfamide with mesna?
Ifosfamide may cause damage to urinary bladder therefore it is used in combination with mesna to prevent bleeding and inflammation of the urinary bladder (hemorrhagic cystitis).