Molgramostim is used to prevent infection prevention for chemotherapy
How it works
Molgramostim is a growth factor that stimulates the bone marrow to produce white blood cells. These cells protect the body against infections.
Common side effects
Bone pain, Decreased blood pressure, Nausea, Vomiting, Breathlessness, Rash, Flu-like symptoms, Fever, Diarrhoea, Feeling of discomfort, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- ₹1786Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6500Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
• Tell your doctor if you are having asthma or other lung diseases, heart disease, myeloid (bone marrow) cancer, kidney disease, liver disease or are undergoing radiation or chemotherapy.
• You will be regularly monitored for complete blood count during therapy.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients with pre-existing breathing disorders, fluid retention, heart failure, blood cancers, lung malignancies should not take molgramostim.