Medicine Overview of Intiflo Infusion
Uses of Intiflo Infusion
Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Side effects of Intiflo Infusion
Bleeding, Decreased blood pressure.
How to use Intiflo Infusion
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Intiflo Infusion works
Intiflo 0.75mg/ml infusion is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Intiflo Infusion
Expert advice for Intiflo Infusion
- Eptifibatide may reduce the number of blood cells that are needed for clotting. Avoid situations where bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark tarry stools to your doctor.
- Before and during your treatment with eptifibatide samples of your blood will be tested as a safety measure to limit the possibility of unexpected bleeding.
- Eptifibatide should be used with caution in the elderly, female patients and patients with low body weight because of the risk of bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medicines to thin the blood (anticoagulants) such as warfarin, aspirin etc.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin, heparin, aspirin, and dipyridamole) or painkillers (e.g. ibuprofen) or thrombolytics (e.g. alteplase) because of increased risk of bleeding.
Special precautions for Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion should be used with caution durin+more
g lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Not relevant, as Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Use of Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Eptifibatide, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion
Frequently asked questions for Eptifibatide
Intiflo is a thrombolytic drug and belongs to a class of drugs called Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors. It works by inhibiting platelet aggregation and thus prevents blockage of blood vessels due to formation of blood clots.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Intiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion: XPS, BMJ, USF, MAK, SHP, AAY, BSN, MPC, ATL, DYG, WSI, ARD, RKS, PSP, ADT, AYU, OIP, BTM, DDR, OWP, JMJ, SWA, IPL, DLP, MAX, MAM, HEX, INC, RSA, RHW, SSA, LHA, NNH, HBV, 9T9, AVN, IAD, HGI, NWP, SHM, HRV, BDN, ENP, OLT, PTS, GBL, HIP, GPT, DFP, ZVP, JIV, SAF, NVY, MOM, PEN, LCC, PLT, DEL, DPP, RPP, FGH, EMB, DHR, SBL, PPR, AGT, NDP, GNC, STA, RUS, SBA, OHM, KHH, SJP, NVL, RSS, BLP, BIO, GTC, MSD, SDM, MMS, SAT, RJH, AAR, ATP, PNT, EQN, GTK, JVN