Substitutes for I BAN PLUS TABLET
BONDRIA 150MG TABLET
BANDRONE 150MG TABLET
Natco Pharma Ltd
FLURISH 150MG TABLET
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
ALDROSIS 150MG TABLET
Maverick Pharma Pvt Ltd
IDROFOS 150MG TABLET
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Medicine Overview of I BAN PLUS TABLET
Uses of I BAN PLUS TABLET
I ban plus 150mg tablet is used in the treatment of osteoporosis.
Side effects of I BAN PLUS TABLET
Headache, Abdominal distension, Acid reflux, Abdominal pain, Difficulty in swallowing, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Esophageal ulcer.
How to use I BAN PLUS TABLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take I ban plus 150mg tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How I BAN PLUS TABLET works
I ban plus 150mg tablet inhibits the activity of osteoclasts, cells that cause loss of bone.
In Depth Information on I BAN PLUS TABLET
Expert advice for I BAN PLUS TABLET
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to ibandronic acid or any of the other ingredients of the tablet or injection.
- Take the tablet preferably in the morning on empty stomach or 6 hours post last meal.
- Swallow the tablet with a glass full of plain water only. Do not take it with fruit juice or mineral water or other drinks.
- Do not lie down for about 60 min post having tablet. Also do not eat, drink or take any other medication for the same time.
- Consult your doctor before taking ibandronic acid, if you have a history of problem with mineral supplements e.g. Vitamin D deficiency.
- Do not take ibandronic acid, if you have a history kidney disease; suffer from digestion issues.
- Do not take ibandronic acid, if you are about to have some dental procedures done.
- Avoid using ibandronic acid, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
Special precautions for I BAN PLUS 150MG TABLET
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with I ban plus 150mg tablet.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
I ban plus 150mg tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
GENTICYN 80MG INJECTION, JECTOCOS 75MG INJECTION, ACMACIN 100MG INJECTION, AMICOM 250MG INJECTION
If you miss a dose of Ibandronic Acid, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for I BAN PLUS 150MG TABLET
Frequently asked questions for Ibandronic Acid
Q. What is ibandronic acid used for?
Ibandronic acid is used to treat and prevent bones from becoming weak and brittle (osteoporosis) in menopausal women
Q. How does ibandronic acid work?
Ibandronic acid belongs to a class of medication called bisphosphonates. It prevents breakdown of the bones. It also increases the density of the bones thus preventing osteoporosis. It is also used to treat high calcium levels in the blood due to secondary bone cancer and metastasis of bone due to breast cancer
Q. Is ibandronic acid a steroid?
Ibandronic acid is not a steroid
Q. What is ibandronic acid 150 mg?
Ibandronic acid 150 mg is a tablet which is to be taken once a month.
User Submitted Feedback For I BAN PLUS 150MG TABLET
Patients taking I BAN PLUS 150MG TABLET
Once A Month
Once A Day
Once A Week
Twice A Month
Twice A Week
Twice A Day