Medicine Overview of Histeeze Tablet
Uses of Histeeze Tablet
Histeeze 5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
Side effects of Histeeze Tablet
How to use Histeeze Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Histeeze 5mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Histeeze Tablet works
Histeeze 5mg tablet blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
In Depth Information on Histeeze Tablet
Expert advice for Histeeze Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have asthma (difficulty in breathing) or any other lung disease, decreased potassium level in blood, known heart diseases, urinary retention or an enlarged prostate, kidney and liver disorder and heart disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are simultaneously receiving medicines for viral (including HIV), bacterial or fungal infection, malaria, depression, or sleeplessness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while on this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol when receiving astemizole as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to astemizole or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have heart rhythm disorders.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Histeeze 5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Histeeze 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Histeeze 5mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactatio+more
n. Animal or human data is not available....
It is not known whether Histeeze 5mg Tablet alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Histeez+more
e 5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Zathrin Redimix Suspension, PRATHAM 200MG REDIUSE SUSPENSION, Azibig 200mg Suspension, Azifine 200mg Suspension
Frequently asked questions for Histeeze 5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Astemizole
Histeeze is used for the treatment allergic conditions causing runny nose, redness and watering of eyes, skin rashes, and allergic reactions to drugs and food.
Substitutes for Histeeze
No substitutes found for this medicine