Medicine Overview of Hibor Injection
Side effects of Hibor Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Hibor Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hibor Injection works
Hibor 7500iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Hibor Injection
Expert advice for Hibor Injection
- For best results, take Hibor at the same time every day.
- Hibor should be injected under the skin of the abdomen.
- Hibor increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Does not require regular blood tests.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that last more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor.
Special precautions for Hibor 7500IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Hibor 7500IU Injec+more
tion during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Hibor 7500IU Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hibor 7500IU Injection is safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. No dose adjustment of Hibor 7500IU Injection is recommended....
There is limited information available on the use of Hibor 7+more
500IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Telma 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Lotak 50mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Bemiparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Hibor
No substitutes found for this medicine