Medicine Overview of Hibor Injection
Side effects of Hibor Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Hibor Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hibor Injection works
Hibor 5000iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Hibor Injection
Expert advice for Hibor Injection
- Talk to your doctor if you are an elderly or have bleeding disorders or have very high blood pressure.
- Do not take bemiparin if you have severe kidney disease, liver problems or if you are on dialysis.
- Caution is to be used if you have prosthetic heart valve or a catheter or an injection into your spinal column.
- Your blood pressure (BP) should be monitored during treatment and 24 hours after treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are consuming other blood-thinning medications such as aspirin, warfarin, and heparin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Hibor 5000IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Hibor 5000IU Injection is probably usafe to use during lacta+more
tion. Animal or human data is not available....
Hibor 5000IU Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hibor 5000IU Injection is safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. No dose adjustment of Hibor 5000IU Injection is recommended....
There is limited information available on the use of Hibor 5+more
000IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet, Temsan 40mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Bemiparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Hibor
No substitutes found for this medicine