Medicine Overview of Hibor Injection
How to use Hibor Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hibor Injection works
Hibor 2500IU Injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Hibor Injection
Expert advice for Hibor Injection
- For best results, take Hibor at the same time every day.
- Hibor should be injected under the skin of the abdomen.
- Hibor increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Does not require regular blood tests.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that last more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor.
Hibor Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Hibor Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Hibor 2500IU Injec+more
tion during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Hibor 2500IU Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Hibor 2500IU Injection is safe to use in patients with kidne+more
y disease. No dose adjustment of Hibor 2500IU Injection is recommended....
There is limited information available on the use of Hibor 2+more
500IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Telma 80mg Tablet, Telma 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Bemiparin, please consult your doctor.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Hibor 2500IU Injection
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Hibor 2500IU Injection. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Hibor
No substitutes found for this medicine