Medicine Overview of Hald Injection
Side effects of Hald Injection
Headache, Absence of menstrual periods.
How to use Hald Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Hald Injection works
Hald 100mg injection is a progesterone (female hormone). It works by regulating the menstrual cycle and protects the uterus from the negative effects of estrogen when used for postmenopausal treatment.
In Depth Information on Hald Injection
Expert advice for Hald Injection
- Progesterone should be taken on an empty stomach or at least one hour before food or two hours after food.
- Do not take progesterone and consult your doctor if you have ever had any unexpected and unexplained bleeding from your vagina which was not due to your normal monthly period.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or planning a family before taking progesterone.
- Do not take progesterone without informing your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate a machine immediately after taking progesterone. You may experience a temporary (1 to 3 hours) feeling of sleepiness and dizziness after taking progesterone.
- Oral progesterone should preferably be taken at bedtime.
- Consult your doctor about any severe stomach pain or yellowing of your eyes or skin.
- Immediately consult your if you have sudden vision changes or one-sided weakness (signs of stroke) or chest pain and trouble breathing (signs of a pulmonary embolism).
Special precautions for Hald 100mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Hald 100mg Injection is safe to use during lactation. Human+more
studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Hald 100mg Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,+more
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Hald 10+more
0mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Hald 100mg Injection
Frequently asked questions for Natural Micronised Progesterone
Q. What is natural micronised progesterone?
These are natural progesterone preparations which have improved bioavailability and fewer side effects compared with synthetic progesterone.
User Submitted Feedback For Hald 100mg Injection
Patients taking Hald 100mg Injection
Once A Day
Twice A Week
Once A Week
Twice A Day
Thrice A week
Substitutes for Hald Injection
Prolin 100mg Injection
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹43.45/ml of Injection
Uterone 100mg Injection
Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹56.75/ml of Injection
Lupigest 100mg Injection
₹57.5/ml of Injection
Microgest 100mg Injection
₹57.83/ml of Injection
Novarel 100mg Injection