food interaction for GRANISET
alcohol interaction for GRANISET
pregnancy interaction for GRANISET
lactation interaction for GRANISET
medicine interaction for GRANISET
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GRANISET
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR GRANISET 1 MG TABLET
Patients taking GRANISET 1 MG TABLET
- 63%Once A Day
- 13%Twice A Week
- 13%Once A Week
- 13%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR GRANISET
- GRANIFORCE MD 1 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50save 76% more per tablet
- GRANDEM 1 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 6.17/tabletRs. 37save 76% more per tablet
- GRANIFORCE 1MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55save 78% more per tablet
- GRANICIP 1 DT TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 21/tabletRs. 84save 17% more per tablet
- GRANIREX 1MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Bennet Pharmaceuticals LimitedRs. 4/tabletRs. 24save 84% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR GRANISET
- Take Granisetron 30 minutes before your food.
- If you vomit within 30 minutes after taking the Granisetron, take the same amount again. If vomiting continues, check with your doctor.
- If Granisetron is used for a short duration, for e.g. 6 -10 days, the risk of side-effects is minimal (well-tolerated).
- You can use oral disintegrating film/strip (medicated strip that dissolves when comes in contact with a wet surface) form of the Granisetron if you are nauseous to swallow a tablet or capsule.
- If you are using Granisetron in the form of oral disintegrating film/strip:
- Make sure your hands are dry.
- Immediately place the film/strip on the top of the tongue.
- The film/strip will dissolve in seconds and you can swallow it with your saliva.
- You do not need to drink water or other liquids to swallow the film/strip.
Frequently asked questions FOR GRANISET
Q. What is granisetron/granisetron hcl used for?
Granisetron is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting due to cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Q. How does granisetron work?
Granisetron works by inhibiting a natural substance (serotonin) in the body that is responsible for causing nausea and vomiting.