Information about Pentazocine
Pentazocine is used for moderate to severe pain.
How Pentazocine works
Pentazocine is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of Pentazocine
Dizziness, Vomiting, Nausea, Euphoria (feeling of intense excitement and happiness), Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
Available Medicine for Pentazocine
FortwinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹5 to ₹663 variant(s)
TazowinThemis Medicare Ltd
RiddofNeon Laboratories Ltd
TozineJawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
6Ipzocin6ipain Healthcare Pvt Ltd
PenzinPaksons Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
WintalIndus Pharma Pvt Ltd
PentawinBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
FortstarCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
UnizocineTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Pentazocine
- Use Pentazocine as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Pentazocine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.