Information about Nalbuphine
Nalbuphine is used for moderate to severe pain.
How nalbuphine works
Nalbuphine is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of nalbuphine
Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Nalbuphine
- ₹45 to ₹67Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹43 to ₹265Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹31 to ₹64Rusan Pharma Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹35 to ₹70Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nalbuphine
- Use Nalbuphine as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Nalbuphine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.
Frequently asked questions for Nalbuphine
Q. Is there anything I need to be careful about while on therapy with Nalbuphine?
Nalbuphine may cause drowsiness and dizziness, especially in the beginning of the treatment. Do not drive or work with tools or machinery if your alertness is affected. It is not advisable to drink alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it might increase sleepiness.