Information about Nalbuphine
Nalbuphine is used for opioid dependence and moderate to severe pain.
How nalbuphine works
Nalbuphine is an opioid analgesic ( pain reliever). It works by decreasing the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Common side effects of nalbuphine
Sweating, Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Weakness, Dehydration, Lightheadedness, Dry mouth, Nausea, Edema, Fatigue, Anemia, Constipation, Sedation
Available Medicine for Nalbuphine
- ₹37 to ₹57Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹36 to ₹265Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹31 to ₹60Rusan Pharma Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nalbuphine
- Use Nalbuphine as instructed by your doctor. Never take in greater amounts or more often than prescribed.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Nalbuphine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Store opioid pain relievers in a safe place and out of reach of others.
Frequently asked questions for Nalbuphine
Q. Is Nalbuphine a narcotic/ controlled substance?
Nalbuphine belongs to class of medicines called synthetic opioid analgesics. It is not a narcotic or controlled substance.