Medicine Overview of Goselin Injection
Hot flashes, Increased sweating, Decreased libido.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Goselin 3.6mg Injection is a hormone similar to the one produced by a hypothalmus gland in the brain. It works by decreasing the levels of testosterone and estrogen.
In Depth Information on Goselin Injection
- Inform the doctor if you have a history of urinary problems (eg. blockage of the bladder or ureters), spinal cord problems, abnormal growths on or near the spine or spinal cord, mental or mood problems (eg, depression), diabetes or high blood sugar, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (congenital long QT syndrome) or other heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure), blood vessel problems, a stroke, or high blood calcium levels, bone problems like weak bones, osteoporosis (thinning or weakening of bones).
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking goserelin as it causes dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking goserelin as it may worsen the side effects.
- Seek medical attention if you experience worsening of symptoms like bone pain; blood in the urine; difficulty urinating; burning, numbness, or tingling especially during the first few weeks.
- Consult your doctor if you continue to have menstrual bleeding while taking goserelin as it should stop regular menstrual bleeding.
- Avoid becoming pregnant while using goserelin for at least 12 weeks after stopping goserelin.
- Frequent monitoring of blood glucose levels in diabetics taking goserelin is recommended.
- Do not use oral contraceptives while you are having goserelin. Use necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy.
Goselin Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Goselin 3.6mg Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Goselin 3.6mg Injection during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Goselin 3.6mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Goselin 3.6mg Injection is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Goselin 3.6mg Injection is recommended.
Goselin 3.6mg Injection is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Goselin 3.6mg Injection is recommended.
If you miss a dose of Goselin 3.6mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Goselin Injection
Goselin is a chemotherapeutic agent used in the treatment of hormone-sensitive cancers of the breast (in pre- and peri- menopausal women) and prostate, and some benign gynecological disorders (endometriosis, uterine fibroids and endometrial thinning). In addition, it is used in assisted reproduction and in the treatment of precocious puberty
Goselin implants contain the active ingredient Goselin acetate and are injected under the surface of the skin on the stomach
Q. How long can I take zoladex for?
It is given once or multiple times as required. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/noethisterone with zoladex?
Yes you can take paracetamol/ibuprofen/noethisterone with zoladex.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Goselin 3.6mg Injection: KMC, VNS, ZVP, PEN, EAN, JBT, HAT, SHD, TOM, DAO, HSM, NXG, MDO, RSS, PLT, AVS, SBA, TFP, 4IT, UMP, BLE, DYG, RHL, LHA, BNT, GHR, DGN, PRT, PPR, BHS, BSN, SRG, FGH, SBL, MDH, BRC, MSD, VJS, PMA, IAD, SCH, NVY, UHP, HPC, NNP, GBL, PRN, NTB, DHR, NTL, HMP, ZPR, OHM, NSL, SMN, BTM, ENP, PNT, MAM, HTS, ZEL, ATL, STA, HNP, JSL, SAF, BIO, DLP, KHH, TSS, QLF, MAX, MMS, SWA, MAK, NNH, RPI, BBS, HCP, JHC, BAP, LCC, SGC, SDM, HEX, TNH, QTM, DHP, AWS, VDH, 9MM, HGI, RDH, WSI, SGH, AYU, MPC, DVH, MAP, USF, DZY, RJH, AGT, PRL, GTC, OLT, BNA, THP, RWP, 9T9, KHC, BAL, PVP, HIP, DPL, RKS, SWP, AYM, BHM, BMJ, AMR, NVL, BBN, CLT, AAR, CHP, MBP, JVN, EMB, ESY, RSA, PWN, ANP, PTI, NDP, ARD, BHP, JVO, ABP, SSA, IPL, ANT, OIP, ATP, UBL, CRN, RHW, GNC, TRP, KAL, BLS, VRS, SPD, MLC, SVS, HSP, KIS, BGS, JIV, SYN, SWT, RPP, SVH, NAS, GPT, AVL, BHA, AAY, HBV, EQN, OWP, GTK, PHN, GPP, JJE, ADT, DFP, HZF, EPS, DPP, RUS, RDR, WHL, SHC, BDN, MKT, BLP, SJP, LMS, SLN, KNH