Information about Mizolastine
Mizolastine is used in the treatment of Allergic disorders.
How mizolastine works
Mizolastine blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects of mizolastine
Available Medicine for Mizolastine
- ₹59 to ₹116Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Mizolastine
- Mizolastine is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Caution to be exercised if you are an elderly patient, as it may cause drowsiness, fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness /drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking mizolastine as it may increase dizziness or headaches.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Mizolastine
Q. What is Mizolastine used for?
Mizolastine is used treat symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) and other allergic reactions causing irritation of the eyes and nose. It is also used to treat allergic rhino conjunctivitis or urticaria /hives (pale red, raised, itchy skin rash).