Information about Mizolastine
Mizolastine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How Mizolastine works
Mizolastine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Mizolastine
Expert advice for Mizolastine
- Your doctor has prescribed Mizolastine to help relieve allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- As compared to other similar medications, it is much less likely to make you feel sleepy.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Mizolastine at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.