food interaction for GLYCIGON tablet mr
alcohol interaction for GLYCIGON tablet mr
pregnancy interaction for GLYCIGON tablet mr
lactation interaction for GLYCIGON tablet mr
medicine interaction for GLYCIGON tablet mr
It is better to take Glycigon 60mg tablet mr with food.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Glycigon 60mg tablet mr is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GLYCIGON 60mg tablet mr
Glycigon tablet mr uses
Glycigon 60mg tablet mr is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How glycigon tablet mr works
Glycigon 60mg tablet mr increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas, which in turn lowers the blood glucose levels.
Common side effects of glycigon tablet mr
Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar level), Nausea, Headache, Dizziness.
COMMON DOSAGE FOR GLYCIGON 60MG TABLET MR
Patients taking GLYCIGON 60MG TABLET MR
- 86%Twice A Day
- 14%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR GLYCIGON tablet mr
- GLIZID 60MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11.98/tablet mrRs. 119.79pay 131% more per tablet mr
- RECLIDE 60MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 11.20/tablet mrRs. 112pay 116% more per tablet mr
- DIANORM - OD 60MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 9.25/tablet mrRs. 92.50pay 78% more per tablet mr
- GLIX 60MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Indi PharmaRs. 7.55/tablet mrRs. 75.55pay 46% more per tablet mr
- GLYCHEK OD 60MG TABLET MR(10 tablet mr in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 9/tablet mrRs. 90pay 73% more per tablet mr
Expert advice FOR GLYCIGON tablet mr
- The most common and serious side effect is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). If you consume excessive alcohol or if you have irregular dietary patterns, you are at an increased risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). Do not skip meals when taking this medicine.
- Please be aware of signs and symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, tremor, sweating, headache).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning to get pregnant or pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It should be avoided or use with caution if you are also taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), alcohol, β-blockers and ACE inhibitors.
- Do not change the dose without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions FOR GLYCIGON 60mg tablet mr
Q. Is gliclazide same or, better than metformin?
Gliclazide and metformin belong to different class of drugs and act but separate mechanism. No significant difference between gliclazide and metformin was reported in clinical studies as regards their ability to reduce blood sugar
Q. Is gliclazide the same as glipizide?
No,gliclazide and glipizide belong to a class of drugs known as sulphonylureas
Q. Is gliclazide a statin or, steroid?
No,gliclazide belongs to sulfonylurea category of antidiabetic drug class
Q. What is Glizid M?
Glizid M is a combination product that contains gliclazide and metformin. Both drugs are used to lower blood glucose levels in adult with type 2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.