food interaction for GLUTIDE capsule cr
alcohol interaction for GLUTIDE capsule cr
pregnancy interaction for GLUTIDE capsule cr
lactation interaction for GLUTIDE capsule cr
medicine interaction for GLUTIDE capsule cr
It is better to take Glutide 30mg capsule cr with food.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Glutide 30mg capsule cr is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR GLUTIDE 30mg capsule cr
Glutide capsule cr uses
Glutide 30mg capsule cr is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How glutide capsule cr works
Glutide 30mg capsule cr increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas, which in turn lowers the blood glucose levels.
Common side effects of glutide capsule cr
Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar level), Nausea, Headache, Dizziness.
SUBSTITUTES FOR GLUTIDE capsule crNo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR GLUTIDE capsule cr
- The most common and serious side effect is hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). If you consume excessive alcohol or if you have irregular dietary patterns, you are at an increased risk of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level). Do not skip meals when taking this medicine.
- Please be aware of signs and symptoms of low blood sugar (dizziness, tremor, sweating, headache).
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning to get pregnant or pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It should be avoided or use with caution if you are also taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), alcohol, β-blockers and ACE inhibitors.
- Do not change the dose without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions FOR GLUTIDE 30mg capsule cr
Q. Is gliclazide same or, better than metformin?
Gliclazide and metformin belong to different class of drugs and act but separate mechanism. No significant difference between gliclazide and metformin was reported in clinical studies as regards their ability to reduce blood sugar
Q. Is gliclazide the same as glipizide?
No,gliclazide and glipizide belong to a class of drugs known as sulphonylureas
Q. Is gliclazide a statin or, steroid?
No,gliclazide belongs to sulfonylurea category of antidiabetic drug class
Q. What is Glizid M?
Glizid M is a combination product that contains gliclazide and metformin. Both drugs are used to lower blood glucose levels in adult with type 2 diabetes mellitus that is not controlled by diet and exercise alone.