Medicine Overview of Fraxiparine Injection
Side effects of Fraxiparine Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Fraxiparine Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fraxiparine Injection works
Fraxiparine 5700iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Fraxiparine Injection
Expert advice for Fraxiparine Injection
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease or gastrointestinal ulceration.
- You may need to regularly check and monitor for anti-factor Xa concentration, plasma and hemoglobin concentration and International Normalized Ratio (INR) during treatment with Nadroparin.
- Your platelet counts should be determined prior to the commencement of therapy and twice a week for the duration of Nadroparin therapy.
- Discontinue Nadroparin and seek immediate medical attention if you suffer from thrombocytopenia (deficiency of platelets in the blood).
- Nadroparin may interfere with certain laboratory tests like liver function tests.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medications such as aspirin or other drugs to reduce blood clotting such as warfarin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Fraxiparine 5700IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Fraxiparine 5700IU Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Fraxiparine 5700IU+more
Injection during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Fraxiparine 5700IU Injection alters+more
the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Fraxiparine 5700IU Injection should be used with caution in+more
patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Fraxiparine 5700IU Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Fraxipa+more
rine 5700IU Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Telma 40mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet, Telsartan 20mg Tablet, Diovan 160mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Nadroparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Fraxiparine Injection
Fraxodi 5700IU Injection
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹900.0/ml of Injection