Medicine Overview of Fluxum Injection
Side effects of Fluxum Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Fluxum Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Fluxum Injection works
Fluxum 4250iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Fluxum Injection
Expert advice for Fluxum Injection
- Special care should be taken in elderly, patients with kidney or liver disorders, high blood pressure, very high or low body weight and gastrointestinal ulcers or other ulcers that may be prone to bleeding.
- Caution must be exercised during treatment of parnaparin if you are undergoing surgeries of brain or spinal cord and/or if you are receiving anesthetic or painkiller injection in the spinal cord.
- You will be monitored for platelet count during long-term treatments
- Parnaparin is not recommended for use in patients with artificial valves in their heart.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any pain-killers or receiving any medications that interferes with clot formation as it can increase risk of bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to parnaparin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having a history of decreased platelet count (thrombocytopenia) following administration of heparin
- Do not take if having inflammation of inner surface of heart due to bacterial infection (bacterial endocarditis)
- Do not take if there is bleeding in the brain leading to stroke (hemorrhagic cardiovascular accident) or other conditions that may increase risk of bleeding.
Special precautions for Fluxum 4250IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Fluxum 4250IU Injection should be used with caution during l+more
actation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Fluxum 4250IU Injection alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Fluxum+more
4250IU Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Preva 75mg Tablet, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Parnaparin, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Fluxum
No substitutes found for this medicine