Information about Parnaparin
Parnaparin is used in the treatment and prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also used in a heart attack.
How parnaparin works
Parnaparin is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of parnaparin
Bleeding, Injection site reaction
Available Medicine for Parnaparin
- ₹363Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹385 to ₹504USV Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Parnaparin
- For best results, take Parnaparin at the same time every day.
- Parnaparin should be injected under the skin of the abdomen.
- Parnaparin increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects.
- Does not require regular blood tests.
- Notify your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose, or wounds that last more than 15 minutes, or if blood appears in urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor.