Information about Parnaparin
Parnaparin is used to prevent Acute coronary syndrome, Deep vein thrombosis and Pulmonary embolism. It prevents the formation of blood clots in the legs, lungs, brain or heart.
How parnaparin works
Parnaparin is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects of parnaparin
Bleeding, Injection site reaction
Available Medicine for Parnaparin
- ₹363Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹385 to ₹504USV Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Parnaparin
- Inform your doctor if you are also taking other medicines that increase the bleeding risk like aspirin and NSAIDs.
- Inform your doctor if there is bleeding from gums, nose or wounds that lasts more than 15 minutes or if blood appears in your urine, stool or vomit.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Parnaparin
Q. Can the use of Parnaparin increase the risk of bleeding?
Yes, Parnaparin increases the risk of bleeding. Always be careful while doing activities that may cause an injury or bleeding. Tell your doctor immediately if you notice any abnormal bruising or bleeding.
Q. What medicines should I avoid while taking Parnaparin?
Parnaparin can interact with several medicines. Do not take any medicine without talking to your doctor.
Q. When will I feel better after taking Parnaparin?
Parnaparin reduces your risk of developing blood clots in the blood vessels of your leg, lungs, heart and brain. You may not feel any difference after taking Parnaparin. However, keep taking this medicine as prescribed by your doctor because you will still be getting its full benefits.