Medicine Overview of Eupep Syrup
Uses of Eupep Syrup
Side effects of Eupep Syrup
Nervousness, Confusion, Constipation, Dilation of the pupil of the eye, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Difficulty in swallowing, Difficulty in urination, Accomodation disorder, Eye muscle paralysis, Fever, Heartburn, Increased intraocular pressure, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Skin redness, Tachycardia, Vomiting, Weakness, Raised itchy skin rash, Allergic reaction.
How to use Eupep Syrup
How Eupep Syrup works
In Depth Information on Eupep Syrup
Expert advice for Eupep Syrup
- Do consult your doctor before taking hyoscyamine, if you have any of the following medical conditions: nerve disorders, overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), heart problems (coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, irregular heartbeats), high blood pressure, increased pressure inside the eye (glaucoma), kidney disease, hiatal hernia (a condition related to the stomach and the food pipe that causes acid reflux and heart burn problems) and myasthenia gravis (a disease characterized by very weak and unusually tired muscles).
- Hyoscyamine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. Do not drive or operate machinery until you feel fine.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleeping pills, muscle relaxants) while you are using hyoscyamine as it may have an additive effect.
- Take precautions to not become overheated or dehydrated in hot weather as this may lead to heatstroke.
- Drink plenty of fluids and maintain good oral hygiene to relieve dry mouth.
- Take appropriate care while going in sunlight as hyoscyamine may make your eyes more sensitive to sunlight.
- Always take hyoscyamine 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking any antacids.
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you take hyoscyamine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
As Eupep Syrup may cause drowsiness, dizziness or blurred vision which may impair driving.