Information about Buclizine
How buclizine works
Buclizine is an antihistaminic medication. It blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects of buclizine
Available Medicine for Buclizine
- ₹21 to ₹80Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹35 to ₹104Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹55S.S.M Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹135 to ₹258Rekvina Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Buclizine
- Avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery as it may decrease alertness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Buclizine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for Buclizine
Q. What is buclizine hydrochloride (Hcl) multivitamins?
Salt form of buclizine (buclizine Hcl) along with multivitamins is used in the patients with low appetite and as dietary support in chronic illness, metabolic disorders and during recovery from medical treatment or post-surgery. It is also used as supplementary treatment for anorexia (loss of appetite) associated with tuberculosis, iron-deficiency anemia, anorexia nervosa (loss of appetite for food) and malnutrition (lack of proper nutrition)
Q. What is Buclizine syrup?
Buclizine syrup is used as an appetite stimulant for weight gain in children.