food interaction for ETIFEM
alcohol interaction for ETIFEM
pregnancy interaction for ETIFEM
lactation interaction for ETIFEM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ETIFEM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ETIFEM
- DISONATE 200 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 7.92/tabletRs. 237.50save 25% more per tablet
- Dr. Sandeep ChauhanMBBS, Diploma, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Inderpreet Singh OberoiMBBS, MS, MCh
- Dr. Arun BhanotMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Ravi SauhtaMBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Neeraj YadavMBBS, MS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ETIFEM
Frequently asked questions for ETIFEM
Q.What is etidronate used for?
Etidronate is used to treat many conditions related to irregular bone growth
Q.Is tetrasodium etidronate natural?
Etidronate is synthetic, derived from a chemical called phosphonic acid.