food interaction for EROSTIN
alcohol interaction for EROSTIN
pregnancy interaction for EROSTIN
lactation interaction for EROSTIN
SALT INFORMATION for EROSTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EROSTIN
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 40% more per tablet
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89pay 21% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 20% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86pay 15% more per tablet
- EBANORM 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 6.50/tabletRs. 65save 13% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for EROSTIN
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EROSTIN
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.