food interaction for EROSTIN
alcohol interaction for EROSTIN
pregnancy interaction for EROSTIN
lactation interaction for EROSTIN
SALT INFORMATION for EROSTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EROSTIN
- EBAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50pay 29% more per tablet
- EBAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49save 18% more per tablet
- EBASIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 13% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59save 1% more per tablet
- EBANORM 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 24% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for EROSTIN
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EROSTIN
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.