Medicine Overview of Eptiflo Infusion
Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Bleeding, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Eptiflo Infusion
- Eptifibatide may reduce the number of blood cells that are needed for clotting. Avoid situations where bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark tarry stools to your doctor.
- Before and during your treatment with eptifibatide samples of your blood will be tested as a safety measure to limit the possibility of unexpected bleeding.
- Eptifibatide should be used with caution in the elderly, female patients and patients with low body weight because of the risk of bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medicines to thin the blood (anticoagulants) such as warfarin, aspirin etc.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin, heparin, aspirin, and dipyridamole) or painkillers (e.g. ibuprofen) or thrombolytics (e.g. alteplase) because of increased risk of bleeding.
Eptiflo Infusion related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Not relevant, as Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Eptiflo 0.75mg/ml Infusion: AYN, AAY, SDM, DAO, RHW, BAP, GPP, HLT, SBA, BGS, HSM, DGN, CRN, DVH, NNH, JVN, NSL, BHM, CLT, OIP, SJP, MAX, BNT, GTK, PRN, AYM, BTM, BBS, ARD, WSI, TNH, QLF, BLE, SHD, JSL, UMP, WHL, MSD, MLC, UHP, DHP, IPL, PMA, ESY, BLS, KNH, BNA, PTI, AVL, PEN, BDN, SVS, SWP, PVP, SMN, MAK, KHH, DLP, RSS, DYG, SVH, ZPR, ENP, GTC, BHS, ATP, DFP, OWP, KMC, SRG, MDH, MAM, DHR, LMS, SYN, AAR, SLN, NTL, GPT, USF, RPI, HMP, JVO, BHA, PNT, MAP, RWP, DPP, LCC, HZF, HBV, EQN, BHP, STA, GBL, HPC, NVY, LHA, NTB, SGH, EAN, RSA, TSS, HSP, AMR, JJE, DZY, IAD, ANP, MBP, SCH, ZVP, VRS, JHC, MKT, HNP, PWN, TOM, MPC, TRP, VNS, RDR, KIS, RJH, TFP, PLT, SGC, AYU, NVL, BRC, JIV, RUS, BMJ, PRL, NXG, ANT, ZEL, RDH, MDO, BBN, SWA, MMS, AWS, PRT, SBL, UBL, CHP, ADT, HTS, SPD, BSN, SAF, HAT, FGH, AXM, VDH, DPL, NAS, THP, EMB, HIP, HEX, 4IT, GHR, BAL, PPR, 9MM, QTM, ATL, SHC, NDP, EPS, VJS, HGI, RHL, SSA, SWT, PHC, KAL, HCP, BLP, AVS, JBT, GNC, ABP, OLT, KHC, NNP, OHM, PHN, RKS, BIO, RPP, AGT