Medicine Overview of Eptibind Injection
Eptibind 20mg Injection is used in the treatment of unstable angina.
Bleeding, Decreased blood pressure.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Eptibind 20mg Injection is an antiplatelet medication. It works by preventing platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Eptibind Injection
- Eptifibatide may reduce the number of blood cells that are needed for clotting. Avoid situations where bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark tarry stools to your doctor.
- Before and during your treatment with eptifibatide samples of your blood will be tested as a safety measure to limit the possibility of unexpected bleeding.
- Eptifibatide should be used with caution in the elderly, female patients and patients with low body weight because of the risk of bleeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are using medicines to thin the blood (anticoagulants) such as warfarin, aspirin etc.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin, heparin, aspirin, and dipyridamole) or painkillers (e.g. ibuprofen) or thrombolytics (e.g. alteplase) because of increased risk of bleeding.
Eptibind Injection related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Eptibind 20mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Eptibind 20mg Injection should be used with caution during lactation.
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body.
Not relevant, as Eptibind 20mg Injection is intended for use in hospitalised patients.
Eptibind 20mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Eptibind 20mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Eptibind 20mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
There is limited information available on the use of Eptibind 20mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Eptibind 20mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
If you miss a dose of Eptibind 20mg Injection, please consult your doctor.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Eptibind 20mg Injection: VRS, KAL, INC, MAM, MAX, NDP, OIP, GHR, BGS, TRP, SBA, ARD, HPC, MBP, GPT, ZEL, 4IT, SRG, AWS, RSS, JIV, NTB, EPS, RPP, NNP, PVP, RDH, EMB, OHM, RHL, SVH, BLS, BTM, STA, DYG, IAD, QTM, PMA, BDN, ANT, BMJ, GBL, DGN, KIS, JBT, GTK, PWN, UBL, JVO, SYN, AYM, TFP, PTI, RSA, TSS, MAP, RJH, SJP, RKS, BAL, ADT, VJS, BHM, HBV, P2P, PEN, DPP, NVL, HSP, NWP, BHS, RPI, FGH, 9T9, AYU, RWP, MDH, KHH, AAR, VDH, AAY, MMS, ZPR, BSN, DPL, SPD, PRN, NAS, DVH, 9MM, CHP, LCC, SVS, HTS, ABP, MPC, RHW, AVS, OLT, HEX, LHA, HNP, TOM, BBS, IPL, DHR, USF, BIO, PLT, HAT, GNC, ZVP, DFP, SAF, SGH, SBL, BLE, SGC, JHC, SHD, EQN, SMN, CLT, EVP, RDR, JVN, SWA, DZY, UMP, NXG, RUS, TNH, HIP, PNT, SDM, MDO, QLF, KMC, DAO, HMP, GTC, GPP, BHP, AMR, AGT, SLN, HGI, MSD, BAP, WHL, PPR, ESY, LMS, JSL, KHC, SCH, WSI, THP, ATP, MAK, HZF, ENP, DHP, SWP, MLC, VNS, ATL, OWP, NVY, SSA, SHC