Medicine Overview of Edasure Injection
Side effects of Edasure Injection
Pneumonia, Liver disorder, Acute renal failure, Cerebral infarction, Coagulation disorder, Haemorrhagic infarction, Jaundice, Reduced blood platelets, Renal impairment.
How to use Edasure Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Edasure Injection works
Edaravone is belongs to class of medications called brain-protective agents. It prevents the damage of brain cells due to free radicals during reduced/ loss of blood supply.
In Depth Information on Edasure Injection
Expert advice for Edasure Injection
- Edavarone is not recommended for use in children.
- Caution should be taken while administering edavarone to the elderly, patients with infections or severe disturbance of consciousness or respiration.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from renal, liver or cardiac disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to edaravone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe kidney dysfunction.
Special precautions for Edasure 1.5mg Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Edasure 1.5mg Injection should be used with caution during l+more
actation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Edasure 1.5mg Injection alters the a+more
bility to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Edasure+more
1.5mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Substitutes for Edasure Injection
Fraseda 1.5mg Injection
Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹19.25/ml of Injection
Edvo 1.5mg Injection
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
₹20.91/ml of Injection
Edakem 1.5mg Injection
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
₹23.65/ml of Injection
Edastar 1.5mg Injection
₹26.0/ml of Injection
Ezycut 1.5mg Injection
₹20.94/ml of Injection