food interaction for DINOGEST
alcohol interaction for DINOGEST
pregnancy interaction for DINOGEST
lactation interaction for DINOGEST
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DINOGEST
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DINOGEST 2 MG TABLET
Patients taking DINOGEST 2 MG TABLET
- 54%Once A Day
- 42%Twice A Day
- 4%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR DINOGEST
- DIENOFEM 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 48/tabletRs. 480save 4% more per tablet
- ENDOREG 2 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 45/tabletRs. 630save 10% more per tablet
- ENDOHEAL 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- ENDOFIT 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- RUMIGEST 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 52/tabletRs. 520pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DINOGEST
Frequently asked questions FOR DINOGEST
Q. Is dienogest antiandrogenic?
Dienogest has an antiandrogenic activity and mainly act by blocking the action of testosterone
Q. Is dienogest as effective as leuprolide or triptorelin?
Apart from its indication as oral contraceptive, dienogest is also indicated for endometriosis (a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the womb and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation). Dienogest is as effective as leuprolide and triptorelin in the treatment of endometriosis.