food interaction for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
alcohol interaction for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
pregnancy interaction for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
lactation interaction for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
- DILTIGESIC 2% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.60/GM of gelRs. 108same price
- DILTIACT 2% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.83/GM of gelRs. 85save 21% more per GM of gel
- DILTGESIC ORGANO 2% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Troikaa Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.08/GM of gelRs. 92.38save 14% more per GM of gel
Expert advice for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
- Ensure you have opened your bowels before using the cream, so as to get the cream in contact with the application site as long as possible.
- Inform your doctor if you have any heart problems, if you are taking any medications to reduce blood pressure, if you are taking medicines containing diltiazem.
- Do not share the cream with anyone else, even if their symptoms appear similar.
- Do not use the cream after 4 weeks of opening the tube and dispose it safely.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diltiazem or any of its ingredients.
- Children and adults below 18 years of age must not use.
- Do not use if you have severe decreased heart rate (bradycardia), or who have problems with the control of heart rate (heart block), or left ventricular failure associated pulmonary congestion (excessive accumulation of fluids in lungs).
Frequently asked questions for DILTIGESIC ORGANO
Q.Is diltiazem and cardizem same?
Yes, diltiazem is generic name and cardizem is brand name
Q.Is diltiazem narcotic?
No, diltiazem is not a narcotic substance
Q.Does diltiazem cause nausea/diarrhea/bruising/reflex tachycardia/sleepiness?
Diltiazem can cause nausea/diarrhea. Always consult your doctor regarding its side effects.