food interaction for DBOSE
alcohol interaction for DBOSE
pregnancy interaction for DBOSE
lactation interaction for DBOSE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DBOSE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DBOSE
- VOLIBO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 34% more per tablet
- PPG 0.2 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 123save 32% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.05/tabletRs. 70.53pay 18% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.05/tabletRs. 80.50pay 34% more per tablet
- VOGO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.02/tabletRs. 70.15pay 17% more per tablet
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rajesh KumarMBBS, MD, Diploma, CCT
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DBOSE
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for DBOSE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.