Medicine Overview of DALTEPIN INJECTION
Side effects of DALTEPIN INJECTION
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use DALTEPIN INJECTION
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How DALTEPIN INJECTION works
Daltepin 5000iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on DALTEPIN INJECTION
Expert advice for DALTEPIN INJECTION
- Take special precautions while taking dalteparin if you have any of the following conditions that make you susceptible to bleeding: after an operation or trauma, stroke, brain tumour, abnormal or low numbers of platelets (clotting cells), diabetes, uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Dalteparin may reduce platelet count in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause injury or bruising.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have unusual bruising or bleeding; dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you take dalteparin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Your condition may be monitored with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts blood chemistry.
- Dalteparin is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for DALTEPIN 5000IU INJECTION
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Daltepin 5000iu injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Daltepin 5000iu injection is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
OLSERTAIN 40MG TABLET, TELMA 80MG TABLET, TELMA 20MG TABLET, ZYDOL 50MG SUSPENSION
If you miss a dose of Dalteparin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for DALTEPIN 5000IU INJECTION
Frequently asked questions for Dalteparin
Q. Is dalteparin an anticoagulant/ a LMWH?
Dalteparin is an anticoagulant drug which belongs to class of medications called low molecular weight heparins.