Medicine Overview of Daltehep Injection
Side effects of Daltehep Injection
Bleeding, Injection site reaction.
How to use Daltehep Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Daltehep Injection works
Daltehep 10000iu injection is an anticoagulant that prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
In Depth Information on Daltehep Injection
Expert advice for Daltehep Injection
- Take special precautions while taking dalteparin if you have any of the following conditions that make you susceptible to bleeding: after an operation or trauma, stroke, brain tumour, abnormal or low numbers of platelets (clotting cells), diabetes, uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Dalteparin may reduce platelet count in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause injury or bruising.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you have unusual bruising or bleeding; dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Inform your doctor or dentist that you take dalteparin before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Your condition may be monitored with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts blood chemistry.
- Dalteparin is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Daltehep 10000IU Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Daltehep 10000IU Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Daltehep 10000IU Injection is safe to use during lactation.+more
Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Daltehep 10000IU Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Daltehep 10000IU Injection is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment....
Caution should be used in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Preva 75mg Tablet, Olsertain 40mg Tablet, Telma 20mg Tablet, Telsartan 80mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Dalteparin, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Daltehep 10000iu Injection
Frequently asked questions for Dalteparin
Daltehep is an anticoagulant drug which belongs to class of medications called low molecular weight heparins.
Substitutes for Daltehep Injection
Daltepin 10000IU Injection
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹517.66/ml of Injection