food interaction for CYRIN
alcohol interaction for CYRIN
pregnancy interaction for CYRIN
lactation interaction for CYRIN
medicine interaction for CYRIN
Avoid Cyrin 100mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CYRIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR CYRIN
- PANIMUN BIORAL 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 574.60save 2% more per capsule
- PSORID 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 478.85save 2% more per capsule
- SANDIMMUN NEORAL 100 MG CAPSULE(50 capsules in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 4788.50save 2% more per capsule
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 70.55/capsuleRs. 352.75save 27% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 111.60/capsuleRs. 669.60pay 15% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR CYRIN
Frequently asked questions FOR CYRIN
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.