food interaction for COLICRAFT
alcohol interaction for COLICRAFT
pregnancy interaction for COLICRAFT
lactation interaction for COLICRAFT
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR COLICRAFT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR COLICRAFT
- XYLISTIN FORTE 2 MIU INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 186.30/ML of injectionRs. 1863save 86% more per ML of injection
- MYXITIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 1416.18/injectionRs. 1416.18pay 4% more per injection
- REMERGIN 2MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 1570/injectionRs. 1570pay 16% more per injection
- WOCKSTIN 2 MIU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Wockhardt LtdRs. 1390.70/injectionRs. 1390.70pay 3% more per injection
- HOPSTIN FORTE 2MIU INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 471.38/ML of injectionRs. 942.77save 65% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR COLICRAFT
- You may be regularly monitored for serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen while on colstin treatment.
- Use with caution if you have porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects kidney) or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR COLICRAFT
Q. Is colistin an antibiotic / a bactericidal?
Yes colistin is an antibiotic with bactericidal action
Q. Is colistin broad spectrum antibiotic?
No, colistin belongs to a class of drugs called polymyxin antibiotic
Q. Does colistin cover pseudomonas?
Yes, colistin is effective against pseudomonas.