SALT INFORMATIONClomipramine(25 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Dizziness, Anxiety, Disorientation, Hypomania, Urinary retention, Hair loss, Low blood pressure with change of position, Loose motions, Headache, Fatigue, Itching of skin, Sleepiness, Bleeding vessels near the skin surface, Vomiting, Increased blood pressure, Muscular weakness, Anaphylactic reactions including hypotension, Most, Agitation, Reddish-purple discoloration of skin due to small, Blurred vision, Abnormal increase in sweating, Hot flush, Skin allergies, Seeing or hearing things that are not really there, Unpleasant dreams, Abnormal sensations of skin, Memory impairment, Abnormal milky discharge from the breasts, Problems with erection, Altered taste sensation, Unable to sleep, Increased weight, Thumping, Increased appetite, Swelling, Sleep disorder, Sensitivity to sunlight, Decreased appetite, Aggravation of depression, Depersonalisation, Involuntary muscle jerks, Abdominal disorders, Fits, Uncontrolled shaking, Breast enlargement, Increase in liver enzymes, Restlessness, Disturbance in attention, Muscle Hypertonia, Increased pressure inside the eye causing visual problems, Abnormal ECG changes, Yawning, Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, Problem in passing urine, Ringing in ears, Mania, Dilatation of the pupil of the eye, Speech disorder, Acute confusional state, Aggression, Siadh, Heartbeat related disorder, Hepatitis with or without jaundice, Unsteady movement, Sexual activity disorder, Abnormal electroencephalogram, Pounding or fluttering sensation in chest, Pneumonitis with or without eosinophilia, Abnormally high fever, Activation of psychotic symptoms
- CLONIL 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.25/tabletRs. 62.50save 5% more per tablet
- CLOMILENT 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 5.04/tabletRs. 50.40save 24% more per tablet
- OCIFRIL 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)La PharmaceuticalsRs. 5.17/tabletRs. 51.70save 22% more per tablet
- CLOMIDEP 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Triko PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.70/tabletRs. 47save 29% more per tablet
- CLOMINE 25MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 2/tabletRs. 20.02save 70% more per tablet
- Do not start or continue clomipramine tablets, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to tricyclic antidepressants, clomipramine or any of the other ingredients of clomipramine medication.
- Do not take clomipramine if you have history of suicide-related events.
- Avoid using clomipramine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Advice care givers to monitor the patient carefully.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of following disease conditions: heart disorders, serotonin syndrome, fits (convulsions), increased pressure inside the eye causing visual problems (narrow angle glaucoma), urinary retention, liver disease, and chronic constipation.