food interaction for CILAHEART
alcohol interaction for CILAHEART
pregnancy interaction for CILAHEART
lactation interaction for CILAHEART
SALT INFORMATION for CILAHEART
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CILAHEART 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking CILAHEART 20 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 10%Four Times A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for CILAHEART
- CILACAR 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 105.95pay 12% more per tablet
- LNBLOC 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Eris Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 9.90/tabletRs. 99pay 4% more per tablet
- NEXOVAS 20 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 10.87/tabletRs. 108.70pay 14% more per tablet
- CINOD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 11% more per tablet
- CETANIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.54/tabletRs. 105.45pay 11% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CILAHEART
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant.
- Cilnidipine can cause swelling in the ankle or feet. Notify your doctor if it bothers you.
- The missing dose of the Cilnidipine can cause your blood pressure to go up suddenly, which raises the risk of heart attack and stroke. You can take the medicine at the same time every day to avoid forgetting it.
- You may get a headache that lasts for a short time, after starting Cilnidipine. This should become less noticeable after a few days.
- Cilnidipine may cause dizziness in the first few days of starting the treatment.
- Your doctor may recommend a change in the lifestyle to lower your blood pressure. It may include:
- Consume fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy products, and reduce saturated-total fat.
- Reduce daily dietary sodium intake as much as possible, ideally to 65 mmol/day (1.5 g/day sodium or 3.8 g/day sodium chloride).
- Regular aerobic physical activity (at least 30 minutes/day, most days of the week).
- Swelling, bleeding or tenderness of gums may occur after starting the treatment. Brushing and flossing of teeth carefully and regularly may prevent this.
Frequently asked questions for CILAHEART
Q.Is cilnidipine US FDA approved?
It is not approved by FDA for the treatment of hypertension
Q.What are the uses of cilnidipine/Cilacar?
Cilnidipine/Cilacar is used for the treatment of hypertension
Q.Is cilnidipine is a novel dihydropyridine?
Yes, cilnidipine belong to the class of selective dihydropyridine derivative calcium-channel blockers.