food interaction for CARGREL
alcohol interaction for CARGREL
pregnancy interaction for CARGREL
lactation interaction for CARGREL
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CARGREL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CARGREL
- CLOPITAB 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.67/tabletRs. 85save 2% more per tablet
- PLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 94.66pay 17% more per tablet
- CLAVIX 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.63/tabletRs. 99.39pay 15% more per tablet
- CERUVIN 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.76/tabletRs. 101.43pay 17% more per tablet
- CLOPIVAS 75 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.79/tabletRs. 71.82save 17% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for CARGREL
Frequently asked questions for CARGREL
Q.What is Deplatt CV 20?
Deplatt CV 20 is a combination of clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg and aspirin 75 mg
Q.Is clopidogrel a narcotic/ controlled substance?
No. Clopidogrel is not narcotic/ controlled substance.