Medicine Overview of Bupep Tablet SR
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Allergic reaction, Impaired concentration, Sweating, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Altered taste, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Anxiety, Fever, Constipation, Tremor.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
The mechanism underlying its use in smoking addiction are not fully understood.
In Depth Information on Bupep Tablet SR
- Tell your doctor if you have history of head injury, alcohol abuse, diabetes or stimulants or anorectic products use.
- There should be an interval of at least 8 hours between successive doses of bupropion.
- You may suffer from insomnia while on bupropion therapy. You can reduce its incidence by avoiding to take this medicine during bedtime (while maintaining at least 8 hours gap between doses).
- Bupropion should be used with caution in the elderly, patients with hepatic/renal impairment.
- You should not exceed the recommended dose of bupropion, since bupropion is associated with a dose-related risk of fits (seizures).
- Blood pressure should be monitored at regular intervals in patients with high blood pressure.
- Inform your doctor about taking bupropion if you are scheduled to have urine tests.
- Bupropion may cause dizziness/light-headedness, affecting your concentration and judgement. If affected, don’t drive or operate machinery till you feel fine.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Bupep Tablet SR related warnings
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR is probably unsafe to use during lacta
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may cause dizziness or light-headedness, may affect your concentration and judgement. This may affect your driving ability.
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR should be used with caution in patient
s with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Bupep 150mg Tablet SR should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Bupep 150mg Tablet SR may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised for the use of Bupep 150mg Tablet SR in these patients with close monitoring from a doctor for any possible side effects.
If you miss a dose of Bupropion, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions about Bupep Tablet SR
Bupep is an antidepressant drug and not an SSRI/MAOI/a narcotic/a tricyclic antidepressant
Bupep is not a stimulant/addictive if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Bupep is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Bupep is not an amphetamine. Bupep is an antidepressant medication whereas amphetamine is a stimulant and an appetite suppressant
Bupep is not a controlled substance
Bupep along with motivational support is used to stop smoking in nicotine dependent patients. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Can I take ibuprofen/Xanax/Tylenol/Sudafed with bupropion?
Bupropion can be taken with ibuprofen/Xanax/Tylenol/Sudafed. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
These side effects are rare or uncommon with Bupep use. Consult your doctor immediately if you experience one or more such symptoms and stop taking Bupep immediately
Bupep does not contain monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
User Submitted Feedback For Bupep 150mg Tablet SR
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 2
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Bupep 150mg Tablet SR. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bupep 150mg Tablet SR: NDP, SHP, HGI, BTM, PEN, IPL, NVY, TRP, SDM, NNH, PNT, SAT, RPP, BMJ, ATP, WSI, EMB, JVO, RSS, LCC, CLT, GTC, SHD, SWA, GPP, HRV, RHL, PPR, RKS, AAY, USF, SBL, GTK, AAR, OLT, JVN, MMS, NVL, SRG, ZVP, RSA, MLC, BIO, DLP, SAF, EQN, BDN, DDR, GPT, BBS, SJP, GBL, HBV, HEX, OWP, FGH, RJH, KHH, SHM, MAX, SYN, SHS, GNC, UMP, HAT, ENP, RUS, OHM, SCH, PVP, MAK, MPC, ADT, WLC, BSN, AVN, JMJ, MAM, ATL, PLT, INC, RHW, SBA, 9T9, HIP, SVH, AMR, DYG, AGT, IAD, PWN, HMP, DFP, MSD, DPP, STA, DHR, THP, OIP, SSA, JIV, ARD, PTI, SWP, NWP, AYU, DPL, LHA, MOM