Information about Bupropion
How Bupropion works
Bupropion works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood. The mechanism underlying its use in smoking addiction are not fully understood.
Common side effects of Bupropion
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Allergic reaction, Impaired concentration, Sweating, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Taste change, Abdominal pain, Agitation, Anxiety, Fever, Constipation, Tremor
Available Medicine for Bupropion
BupronSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹82 to ₹2516 variant(s)
ZupionIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BuletTripada Healthcare Pvt Ltd
BuprasetLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
SmoquitSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
BuproD D Pharmaceuticals
BuprosysHuman Biolife India Pvt Ltd
BunocarePsychocare Health Pvt Ltd
AtydepIkon Pharmachem Pvt Ltd
₹89 to ₹1782 variant(s)
Expert advice for Bupropion
- You have been prescribed Bupropion for the treatment of depression.
- It can also help you quit smoking.
- Take it in the morning to avoid difficulty sleeping later that night.
- It causes fewer side effects as compared to other anti-depression medications.
- Stop taking Bupropion and inform your doctor if you notice sudden mood and behavior changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of seizure disorder, eating disorder, or if you drink alcohol.